Andrew Grant and Worcestershire Ambassadors £15,000 charity presentation
Mon, Dec 09, 2019
Having spent almost fifty years as one of the most well-known and respected estate agents in the area, at Andrew Grant we feel firmly part of our community.
Pictured L-R: Tom Raymond-Hill, Chris Marsh, Caroline Hope, Andrew Grant, Philip Fowler and Gemma Timmis. Front row L-R: Karen from FitzRoy and John Brown
We believe it’s important to give back to the people who have supported us, and to give a helping hand where needed. Over the past year our staff, with the help of clients, have collected food donations for local foodbanks, skydived to raise funds for the FitzRoy Trust, collected over 200 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child and joined the Worcester Big Sleepout for St Paul's Hostel, Maggs Day Centre and Worcester Warriors Community Foundation.
One of our major ventures in 2019 was to partner with Worcestershire Ambassadors in their fundraising across the county. As a result, as the year draws to a close, we’re able to present five organisations with donations of £3,000 each, presented at the Andrew Grant annual Christmas Business Event on Friday 6th December at Worcestershire County Cricket Club.
The deserving recipients were:
- Headway Worcester – supporting those with brain injuries and their families.
- FitzRoy – supporting people with learning disabilities
- Riversides School – providing education for children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Worcester Nomads Cricket Club, and
- Worcestershire Cobham Cricket Trust – both changing young lives through the appreciation and playing of sport
Representatives from each charity joined us to receive their cheques and get into the Christmas spirit with Andrew Grant staff and our working partners.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org