Experienced property sales and marketing expert
Thu, Mar 14, 2019
Are you a successful Estate Agent with extensive industry experience?
Looking for a way to provide a better service to customers, whilst gaining more freedom and getting paid for your hard work and success?
We are looking for someone to join the team as a virtual agent, allowing us to be more flexible in the areas we cover.
You’ll need to be happy working in a fast-moving, commission-based sales environment and have the energy and drive to get the job done whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service. Of course, you’ll also need to be organised and have strong IT and admin skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
- To gain Sales, Lettings and additional services business in a set of postcodes
- To value and list properties at the correct price for sales or for lettings
- Gain business through ad-hoc marketing events, social media, local events and networking
- To provide an exceptional customer experience.
You need to be:
- An experienced estate agent with 2+ years’ experience at Manager, Senior Valuer, Lettings Valuer or equivalent, although we will consider candidates with experience from other estate agency roles
- Experienced in case handling with a demonstrable track record of account management or non-retail sales experience
- Able to forge relationships and nurture opportunities
- Positive with a “can-do” attitude
- Knowledgeable with insight into the local property market; what's currently on the market; what’s new to the market; who your competitors are and what are their strengths and weaknesses
- An excellent communicator with strong selling and closing skills
- Able to relate and get on with all people
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Computer literate
- A driver; with a full UK driving license and your own car.
Location: Covering Stratford-upon-Avon and the surroundings areas
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary plus monthly commission
- Ongoing training
- Travel and well-being benefits
- Opportunity to be part an exciting, fast growing company
- Progression opportunities
The most important thing about our business is our clients and the people who work for us. Our goal is to make finding a new home easy and moving seamless. We are proud of our heritage and the communities in which we work.
Here at Andrew Grant work best as a team and that everyone plays a vital role in what we do, we aim to support and develop each person in their role so that they and we can deliver our customers the best service offered by both the online and the traditional estate agents.
Andrew Grant is a traditional high street agent with an extremely modern approach. Successfully selling and letting houses for over 47 years.
Our knowledge and experience allow us to offer our clients innovative sales and letting solutions. As well as a range of additional services delivered through relationships with professional partners including mortgages, conveyancing and more.