Lettings Property Manager
Thu, Jul 11, 2019
Do you have a passion for property and excellent customer service skills?
We are looking for a Property Manager to join our Lettings and Property Management team based at our Worcester Foregate Street Head Office.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to problem solve, have excellent attention to detail, a can do attitude and a positive disposition and more importantly the drive to grow with the business.
If you are the special person we are looking for then apply now...
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organisation and management of own time and workload
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to clients to build relationships with landlords and tenants
- Negotiation and preparation of legal paperwork including notices, tenancy agreements and rent reviews
- Handling of repair and maintenance issues
- Close liaison with contractors, lettings progressors, branch staff, accounts, inspections clerks and lettings manager
- Rent reviews
- Tenancy renewals
- Compliance with lettings legislations including gas safety management
- Insurance claim handling and management
- Negotiation of end of tenancy deposit releases
- Protection of landlord assets and interests
- Dispute management
- Notice handling including Section 21s, Section 8s and Section 13s.
- Obtain ARLA membership status
- Complete 12 hours of CPD per year
- Full UK drivers license
- This is a full time role
Whats in it for you:
- Support and training including attending lettings events and seminars
- No weekend or bank holiday working
- The chance to have a say and make a difference to a growing business
- Help and support in gaining professional ARLA member status