Stourbridge Property Valuer
Thu, Jun 06, 2019
We're looking for an experienced Property Valuer to work at our Stourbridge branch.
You'll need at least 12 months' estate agency experience and a real passion for property.
This is a full-time position to include alternate Saturdays.
- Do you enjoy dealing with people?
- Ambitious and target-driven?
- Have excellent communication skills (face-to-face, phone and written)?
You will be responsible for supporting the Branch Manager with market appraisals, whilst also being responsible for promoting Andrew Grant in order to generate and increase revenue in relation to targets determined by the Manager whilst at all times maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
Industry experience is essential for this role. We are looking for that special person who has previous market appraisal experience, with a successful conversion to sales. The successful applicant will need to have great communication and administration skills, along with a passion for helping people.
- Attend appointments, inspecting and measuring property
- Produce accurate, detailed written sales particulars
- Maintain regular contact with vendors
- Review marketing and price - offering advice
- Undertake market appraisal appointments at all reasonable times
- Convert market appraisals to new instructions in line with targets
- Maintain and update details of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities
- Devise and revise strategies to maximise sales opportunities
- Provide referrals, and leads to other residential offices and lettings
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities at all times by identifying and recommending related services to generate revenue and enhance the customer experience
- To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone / email contact
- Develop and grow professional and friendly relationships with all branches and departments
- Any other duties as required
You will need to have:
- Experience of conducting market appraisals with a proven track record of successful conversion to sales
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and with staff
- High level of self-motivation
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good IT literacy
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of an award winning team
- Uncapped commission
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Employee benefits including Pension Scheme
If you believe this role is for you, we’d love to hear from you.