Our commitment to safe workingWe will be undertaking property visits in line with all of the Government's and Public Health England's recommendations.
Our office has strict Covid protocols in place and is a safe and comfortable environment for staff and clients.
Your safety and that of our team is our top priority and we will be strictly adhering to the government guidelines and our staff will only attend in person visits if they are feeling 100% well and not displaying any symptoms. Our staff can undertake online valuations if you prefer.
Photography, EPC, floorplan and video visits will be conducted adhering to social distancing guidelines, if you or your family are shielding you must inform us immediately and we will reschedule your appointment
If you are viewing a property we’d like to remind you to please respect the wishes of our vendors – not all are able to currently offer in-person viewings, but the great news is that a number are offering video viewings – so please just ask.
- We will endeavour to conduct first viewings virtually
- We will need to confirm everyone is well before our visit
- Only TWO people (from one household) allowed at viewings
- Owners MUST ensure the property is well cleaned and ventilated
- PDF property details only – NO hard copies
- Maintain a 2 metre distance where possible or ‘one in one out’
- We will not handshake/hug, we can foot tap or wave!
- Unless you have your own shoe coverings you may be asked to remove your footwear
- Please wear a face mask
- Please DO NOT touch anything.
To discuss any of the above in more detail please call 0330 024 3000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org