Can you afford not to be protected?
- Cover accidental damage to your landlord’s buildings and contents
- Protect your belongings
- Protect your deposit
Accidents can happen to the best of us, but unfortunately you can’t always choose to just ignore the damage. At the end of your tenancy any repairs to your home have to be paid for, which can soon add up and take a chunk out of your deposit. Our Tenants Home Insurance is specially designed to protect you and your household from the risks and responsibilities that can come with being a tenant, so you can relax knowing your deposit won’t be affected if you accidentally break something belonging to your landlord.
Protect yourself for just £12.98* per month
- £5,000 to cover accidental damage you cause to your landlord’s contents, fixtures and fittings or their property.
- £10,000 to insure your own items at home, with accidental damage cover included as standard.
- Replacement for lost keys, plus emergency assistance to make your home safe after an insured incident, e.g. a break-in or a burst pipe.
- Covers theft from garages, greenhouses or sheds at your home too.
- Cover for mobile phones, tablets and e-readers
- Bicycle cover
- Insurance for other items you take out and about with you
Contact our friendly tenants team for a quick, no-obligation quote 0345 450 9904 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices quoted include administration fee and Insurance Premium Tax. Monthly payments shown also include a direct debit administration fee. As with any cover, limitations and exclusions apply. Contact us for full details and terms and conditions.